2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar vs. 2018 BMW X4
The Range Rover Velar and BMW X4 are both excellent luxury crossover models, but when looking closer, the Velar comes out on top in a few key areas such as its interior and technology. Stop by Land Rover Fort Myers to see the difference for yourself.
If you’re looking for premium comfort for your Cape Coral drive, you can’t go wrong with the Land Rover Velar interior
. While the BMW X4 has plenty to offer, the Range Rover Velar comes with:
- Optional Exit and Entry system moves seat and steering wheel so it’s easier to get in and out (not available on the BMW X4)
- Optional air conditioned seats keep you cool during warm Cape Coral weather (not available on the BMW X4)
- Standard dual-zone air conditioning (optional on the BMW X4 for an extra charge)
- Enjoy up to 70.1 cubic feet of cargo space on the Land Rover while the BMW only offers up to 49.4 cubic feet of cargo space
Thanks to the Land Rover InControl® technology
, Bonita Springs drives are always more entertaining with the Land Rover than the BMW.
- Land Rover InControl® Touch™ Pro Duo gives you not one, but two screens to access information and entertainment
- Land Rover InControl Remote™ helps you locate your vehicle and lock/unlock doors even when you’re not nearby
- Land Rover InControl Protect™ gives you access to roadside assistance or first responders when you need it most
Explore Yours at Land Rover Fort Myers
The 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar is earning a good reputation thanks to industry-expert reviews. When you want to see this model in action or see the different trim levels, be sure to stop by Land Rover Fort Myers. Compare the Land Rover Range Rover Velar vs. Audi Q5 to learn more, then schedule a test drive to experience it for yourself!