2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar vs. 2017 Porsche Macan
Learn More About the Land Rover Range Rover Velar Contact Us
SUV performance and luxury go hand-in-hand with the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar and the 2017 Porsche Macan. Both of these compact luxury SUVs feature:
- Comfortable seating for five
- Available premium leather upholstery
- An elegantly crafted cabin with premium trim accents
In certain areas, though, the all-new Land Rover Range Rover Velar stands out from the Porsche Macan, delivering more of what drivers in Cape Coral are looking for from a vehicle in this elite segment. Take a closer look, and then make the trip to Land Rover Fort Myers!
While both of these vehicles are offered with standard all-wheel drive (AWD), turbocharged inline-four base engines, and available supercharged V6 engines, only the Land Rover Range Rover Velar can be fitted with a turbo-diesel engine. Also, the Land Rover model stands out for its commitment to both on- and off-road dynamics
- Terrain Response®/Terrain Response® 2 – Working through the vehicle’s engine, transmission, chassis, and center differential, this system lets drivers choose between different drive modes for a variety of difficult off-road conditions. Terrain Response® 2 can read the terrain and adjust automatically.
- All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC) – When engaged, this system acts as a low-speed cruise control setting in all-terrain conditions, letting you crawl through rock, sand, and dirt with ease.
The base engine on both the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar
and 2017 Porsche Macan is a turbocharged 2.0L inline-four, and, as mentioned above, both models also come standard with all-wheel drive (AWD). However, the Land Rover SUV’s turbocharged engine gets better fuel economy:
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar – This SUV is able to get an EPA-estimated 27 mpg highway and 23 mpg city with the turbocharged engine. You can also get the Land Rover SUV with the aforementioned turbo-diesel engine that gets 30 mpg highway and 26 mpg city.
- Porsche Macan – The Porsche Macan is unable to surpass 25 mpg highway and 20 mpg city, according to the EPA. There’s also no fuel-efficient turbo-diesel option on the Macan.
Visit Our Fort Myers Land Rover Dealership Today
You can find the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar for sale right now at Land Rover Fort Myers, where Bonita Springs drivers can always count on competitive financing, affordable leases, and top-notch services. Stop in and see us Monday through Saturday at 15875 S. Tamiami Trail in Fort Myers, FL, or give us a call to schedule your test drive!