2016 Land Rover LR4 vs. 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport
The Land Rover lineup is one of the most consistent on the market, featuring multiple luxury SUVs that are as powerful as they are sophisticated. However, that doesn’t mean that every model will meet the needs of every driver. To help you choose wisely, we have compared the 2016 Land Rover LR4 with the 2016 Land Rover Discover Sport. Take a closer look, and then check out one or both models in person at Land Rover Fort Meyers, serving drivers in Naples and Marco Island.
- 2016 Land Rover LR4: MSRP from $50,900
- 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport: MSRP from $37,544
The Land Rover Discovery Sport runs on a smaller turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine puts out 240 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. With this engine, the Land Rover Discovery Sport move from 0 to 60 mph in a respectable 7.7 seconds. It has a towing capacity of 4,409 pounds. As for fuel economy, this model gets an impressive EPA-estimated 20 mpg city and 26 mpg highway.
- Land Rover LR4: There is 42.1 cubic feet of space to work with behind the second row of seats. You’ll have 90.3 cubic feet of space when you fold down the second row to open up more room.
- Land Rover Discovery Sport: Dedicated cargo capacity in back measures 32.7 cubic feet, but with the second-row seats folded down that number expands to 66.9 cubic feet
- Land Rover LR4: The base trim comes with 19-inch alloy wheels, two sunroofs, front and rear fog lights, full leather upholstery, the Homelink universal remote, and an 11-speaker stereo system.
- Land Rover Discovery Sport: The introductory trim comes with 18-inch alloy wheels, rear fog lights, partial leather upholstery, and a 10-speaker stereo. Those features have the option to be upgraded, but a sunroof is only available at higher trim levels.
Which Land Rover is Right for You?
If you’d rather pay less and get better fuel economy, then the Land Rover Discovery Sport might be your best bet. If you’d prefer to pay a bit more and get more power and upgraded features, the Land Rover LR4 can get the job done. The sales professionals at Land Rover Fort Meyers are here to help you consider your options in depth.
Head from Naples or Marco Island to our dealership located at 15875 S. Tamiami Trail #100 in Fort Myers, FL. Reach us quickly by taking I-75 North to Exit 128, and contact us to get information in advance of your visit.