Where to Take Your Land Rover Off Road in Fort Myers
Adventurous drivers in Bonita Springs who are looking for all-terrain excitement have some options to choose from near Fort Myers–from Croom Trail to Corbett Wildlife Management Area and beyond. Explore the area’s best off-roading places below and then browse our inventory of used SUV models with AWD to get a great price!
Best Places to Off-Road in a Land Rover Near Fort Myers
If you’re ready to see what your Land Rover SUV can do off road near Fort Myers, then bring them to one of these spots to test it out:
- Croom Loop Trails – Located on the western side of the Withlacoochee River in the Withlacoochee State Forest, a couple hours north of Fort Myers, these trails offer almost 20 miles of moderately difficult off roading through cypress forest, high water, and more.
- Corbett Wildlife Management Area – Located a couple hours east of Fort Myers between Lake Okeechobee and the Gold Coast, thie off-road oasis is located on 60,348 acres of managed wildlife habitats. Enjoy over 15 miles of off roading next to a picturesque lake.
- Hardrock Ocala MTB Park – Developed specifically for off-roading purposes, this Ocala-based MTB park includes a range of different tracks for different off-roading purposes, including Hardrock, Outback, Sand, Pee Wee, and more.
The Best Off-Road Land Rover
The new Land Rover SUVs offer robust off-road capabilities for its lineup. For full-time 4WD capabilities and some of the most rugged off-road hardware in the industry, drivers in Cape Coral will likely want to turn to models like the Land Rover Range Rover, Land Rover Discovery, and Land Rover Range Rover Sport. At the top of this list of off-road Land Rover SUVS is the Range Rover, which is offered with features like:
- Terrain Response® 2 adaptive performance
- Dynamic, Eco, Comfort, Grass/Gravel/Snow, Mud and Ruts, Sand and Rock Crawl driving modes
- Electronic Air Suspension
- All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC)
Test Drive a Land Rover Off Road SUV Today!
Compare the Range Rover to the Range Rover Sport and take a look at the rest of the new Land Rover lineup near Bonita Springs right now at Land Rover Fort Myers, where we have a number of financing options available right now. We’ll also help you out with all kinds of Land Rover service, including Land Rover tire care tips for your rugged off-road luxury SUV. Interested in learning even more about the Land Rover? Read about its history to really get a feel for how far the Land Rover has come.