2017 Land Rover Discovery Performance Specs
you’ll be excited about the recent unveiling of the all-new 2017 Land Rover Discovery. Back for its fifth generation on the market, the new Land Rover Discovery features a pair of impressive V6 engines, including a turbo-diesel Td6 and a Supercharged V6. There’s also an impressive amount of off-road capability packed into this model in the form of a full time four-wheel drive system with a two-speed transfer case, an All-Terrain Progress Control system, and a Terrain Response 2 system. Get more details about how this model performs—both on road and off—and then get ready to check it out at Land Rover Fort Myers.
You’ll have the choice of a couple different engine options under the hood of the 2017 Discovery, both of which come standard with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Here’s a look at both:
- Td6 – The standard engine on this model is a turbo-diesel 3.0L V6 engine that makes 254 hp and a commanding 443 lb-ft of torque.
- Supercharged V6 – If you’re looking for more horsepower from your powertrain, you can also opt for a supercharged 3.0L V6 engine that’s good for 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque.
Off-Road Performance Specs
This full-size, three-row SUV offers you outstanding levels of off-road performance across the line, helping you go where you want no matter the conditions of the terrain:
- Drivetrain – Every version of the Land Rover Discovery comes standard with a full-time four-wheel drive system that comes with a two-speed transfer case, allowing you to set high and low range gearing based on the kind of on- or off-road performance you’d like.
- All-Terrain Progress Control – This one-of-a-kind system allows you to set crawl speeds so that you can focus on steering your vehicle through difficult terrain while the system takes care of all braking and acceleration functions.
- Terrain Response 2 – This system is able to read the road and allows you to set drivetrain, powertrain, suspension, and other vehicle system settings for Grass, Gravel and Snow, Mud and Ruts, Sand and Rock Crawl. Get where you’re going—no matter the conditions.
Get Ready to Test Drive the All-New 2017 Land Rover Discovery
Are you ready to see what the 2017 Land Rover Discovery feels like behind the wheel? See how the Land Rover Discovery compares to the competition such as the Lexus GX, the Audi Q5, or the Jeep Grand Cherokee. This all-new performance luxury SUV is coming to Land Rover Fort Myers, located at 15875 S. Tamiami Trail in Fort Myers, FL. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at (866) 591-5472. Our sales team is here to help you out Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m – 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.