How to Pair Your Phone to Land Rover Bluetooth®
Every model in the new Land Rover lineup comes standard with Bluetooth® hands-free calling and audio streaming, but how do you pair your phone to Land Rover Bluetooth® via the Land Rover InControl® infotainment system? Find out with this helpful guide from the team at Land Rover Fort Myers.
What Does Bluetooth® Let Me Do?
Bluetooth® is your key to connectivity when you’re behind the wheel, allowing you to perform a wide variety of tasks safely and securely without taking your hands off the wheel, including:
- Making phone calls
- Receiving phone calls
- Streaming music
- Using smartphone apps through your InControl® touchscreen
How Do I Connect My Land Rover to My Phone with Bluetooth®?
Land Rover makes it as easy as possible for you to connect your vehicle to Bluetooth®. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your phone is compatible
- Go into your phone’s “Settings” or “Utilities” and make sure Bluetooth® is enabled
- Navigate to your phone Bluetooth® devices section and select your Land Rover vehicle’s in-car system
- Enter the PIN or make sure the confirmation code and the passkey on your vehicle system and phone match
- Select “Pair”
- When the system confirms that it is paired, Bluetooth® is enabled
- You can now place and receive calls, stream music and other programs from your phone, and perform other Bluetooth® functions!
Get a New Land Rover with Bluetooth® at Land Rover Fort Myers
Get connected to your vehicle like never before with a Land Rover Bluetooth® connection and Land Rover InControl® Remote & Protect™, available throughout the new Land Rover SUV lineup near Bonita Springs at Land Rover Fort Myers, located at 15875 S. Tamiami Trail in Fort Myers, FL. Check out our current Land Rover lease deals for some great offers, and contact us with questions.