2019 Range Rover AWD Features and Benefits
Land Rover models are made for Fort Myers adventure, and the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover is equipped with AWD and performance features that make this a joy to experience on the roads less traveled. From the Terrain Response 2® system down to its horsepower, experience the Range Rover AWD for yourself at Land Rover Fort Myers.
Good looks aside, the Land Rover Range Rover is capable of handling anything the Bonita Springs roads want to put in its path.
- Terrain Response 2®: The Terrain Response 2® system lets you choose between seven driving modes—Eco, Dynamic, Comfort, Mud and Ruts, Sand, Rock Crawl, or Grass/Gravel/Snow—and seamlessly adjusts your engine, chassis, and gearbox for optimal handling.
- Electronic Air Suspension: When the grounds are uneven, the electronic air suspension will help raise your vehicle while keeping your tire on the ground, giving you better clearance while still keeping traction in mind.
- All-Terrain Progress Control: When traveling in challenging conditions, the All-Terrain Progress Control feature allows you to set and maintain a good speed.
The Range Rover comes with your choice of two engines, a gas or diesel option, so you can decide what type of power you need for the road.
- 3.0L supercharged V6 gas engine offers 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque along with an EPA-estimated 17 city and 23 highway mpg
- 3.0L Td6 diesel engine offers 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque
Both these engines come equipped with the Range Rover AWD that allows this new luxury model to perform well in any weather or road condition.
Visit Land Rover Fort Myers Today
If your Cape Coral drive could use a model that combines luxury and performance, check out the Land Rover Range Rover at Land Rover Fort Myers. Aside from the Range Rover, you can check out the entire Land Rover SUV lineup to find the model that’s right for your specific needs. Visit us today to compare the Range Rover vs. Evoque or to just explore the Range Rover features in person. Contact us today to schedule your test drive.
More From Land Rover Fort Myers
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers was excited to sponsor Evening with the Red Sox for another year in a row at JetBlue Park benefiting the Boys and Girls Clubs of Lee County. Guests enjoyed an extended cocktail reception with complimentary heavy hors d’oeuvres, beer and wine, autograph signings from Red Sox players, and more.
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers was proud to sponsor the Florida Everblades Pink in the Rink promotional night where Everblades players were dressed in pink uniforms to raise awareness for women’s cancer and prevention. Land Rover’s were displayed and driven on the ice for a chance to win a new vehicle for a week.
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers was happy to sponsor the Annual Teddy Bear Toss for the second year in a row held at Hertz Arena to support SWFL’s Children’s Charities. Jaguars and Land Rovers were displayed and driven on the ice to pick up over 10,000 Teddy Bears for the Golisano Children’s Hospital of…