Land Rover Range Rover Sport Exterior Features
The first thing you see when looking for a new vehicle is the exterior. Make the exterior of the Range Rover Sport one that fits your style by choosing your favorite color. Let the strong and capable exterior style of the Range Rover Sport cover the rest. With its off-roading capable architectural build, you’re bound to be in for a real ride on any Fort Myers road.
Some of the exterior features you may not think to check for are sometimes the most helpful in the long run. When it comes time for a new Land Rover model, you will be treated to the following features:
- LED Headlights
- Brightness in the darkest nights on an unfamiliar path is a godsend. With the LED headlights on the Range Rover, you won’t have to worry about night vision.
- Terrain ResponseⓇ 2 System
- This carefully engineered technology, now with a Dynamic mode, means your ride will be able to handle the harsh conditions of the terrain and even imperfect weather.
- Off-Road Build & Capability
- With features like electronic traction control and emergency braking, you’ll find it much easier and safer to take your Land Rover off the beaten path.
- As with most new vehicles, picking the color is a fun perk. Find a black matte Range Rover Sport or choose from 2 different blues, 2 grays, 2 silvers, 2 whites, 2 blacks, and a red.
Strong Build and Capable Performance
Electronic air suspension keeps your vehicle steady whether you’re on stable ground or taking the bumpy road. This combined with the All-Terrain Progress Control helps you maintain a steady speed in conditions that may keep you from doing just that including snow, ice, or dirt roads.
The aluminum architecture means a strong build assisting brand-reliable performance and low emissions. The Land Rover Range Rover is made with more sustainable materials for less waste while using fewer natural resources. And even more, it comes in many colors. The most popular? Black. Find a black Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Fort Myers, and contact us with any questions!
More From Land Rover Fort Myers
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers was excited to sponsor Evening with the Red Sox for another year in a row at JetBlue Park benefiting the Boys and Girls Clubs of Lee County. Guests enjoyed an extended cocktail reception with complimentary heavy hors d’oeuvres, beer and wine, autograph signings from Red Sox players, and more.
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers was proud to sponsor the Florida Everblades Pink in the Rink promotional night where Everblades players were dressed in pink uniforms to raise awareness for women’s cancer and prevention. Land Rover’s were displayed and driven on the ice for a chance to win a new vehicle for a week.
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers was happy to sponsor the Annual Teddy Bear Toss for the second year in a row held at Hertz Arena to support SWFL’s Children’s Charities. Jaguars and Land Rovers were displayed and driven on the ice to pick up over 10,000 Teddy Bears for the Golisano Children’s Hospital of…