2018 Land Rover Range Rover Changes Bring Even More Sophistication
The 2018 Land Rover Range Rover is coming soon for drivers in Cape Coral, and there are a lot of reasons to be excited! For one thing, there have been numerous updates to the Land Rover Range Rover, including:
- Upgraded seats with more power settings and added comfort
- More advanced Land Rover InControl® infotainment system with dual touchscreens
- More functional convenience features
Find out how the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover is changing the rules of the game, and also get a first glimpse of the upcoming plug-in hybrid version before stopping into our Fort Myers Land Rover dealership to learn more.
Added Comfort and Style
The 2018 Land Rover Range Rover boasts a number of comfort and style upgrades, including:
- Available 24-way adjustable power front seats, which can be controlled via smartphone
- Additional foam padding and reclining functionality
- Hot Stone massage functionality with 25 programs
- Available heated armrests
- Increased room for rear seat passengers
- More storage compartments
- Gesture sunblind, which lets you open and close the blind with a simple swipe of your hand
More Connectivity and Entertainment
You’ll also be able to easily stay connected and entertained on the go with the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover, which can be purchased with:
- 4G Wi-Fi connection that can connect up to eight mobile devices at a time
- Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo with dual 10-inch touchscreens
- Activity Key, which lets you lock and unlock the doors without a key fob
Land Rover Range Rover Goes Green
Although not for 2018, those willing to hold out for another year will find that the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover will also be offered as a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV). Part of a large plan to offer all Land Rover and Jaguar vehicles with an electrified powertrain, the Land Rover Range Rover PHEV will be equipped with a turbocharged inline-four and electric-motor combination, which will feature 472 lb-ft of torque and a 31-mile all-electric range.
Get Inside the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover in Fort Myers
The 2018 Land Rover Range Rover release is right around the corner, so keep in touch with Land Rover Fort Myers to find out when Bonita Springs area drivers can get a hold of the latest version. In the meantime, check out our current Land Rover Range Rover selection at our dealership, which is located near Cape Coral at 15875 S. Tamiami Trail in Fort Myers, FL. For more information, feel free to give us a call at (866) 591-5472.